“Nothing great is done without passion”
A wide variety of training modules is based on 5 axes of learning in order to best meet your needs.
Study the basics of perfumery
- Acquire, perfect or structure your theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Develop your “Perfume Culture”
- Master fragrance vocabulary
- Identify the main notes of a perfume
- Acquire, perfect or structure your theoretical and practical knowledge of fragrance.
- Develop a “Perfume Culture,” from the various components to the finished product.
- Master the vocabulary for describing perfume.
- Learn to identify the main notes in a perfume.
- Smell and describe key perfumes from the 19th to 21st centuries.
- Discover fragrance trends by decade.
- Complete and perfect your perfume knowledge.
- Discover the origins of independent perfumery through the brands.
- Analyze their key success factors.
- Complete and perfect their perfume culture.
- Integrate the fundamental notions of chemistry applied to perfume raw materials
- Understand the key principles of regulation
- Learn how to compile a technical file
- Understand a safety assessment report
Perfect your sense of smell
- Improve your sense of smell.
- Learn to classify perfumes autonomously
- Memorize the main raw materials
- Introduction to the basics of the perfumery laboratory.
- Understand the impact of maturation and maceration.
- Learn to detect quality issues in a raw material or a perfume.
Study the perfume market
- Competitive intelligence.
- Overview of market figures.
- Understanding key factors of success for best-selling perfumes.
- Blind evaluation of the perfumes studied
- Gain a global vision of the market.
- Complete and perfect your perfume knowledge
Bring a scented dimension to your work
- Master the 5 key marketing stages in a perfume development project, from the idea to the finished product.
- Acquire the language of your professional partners.
- Conduct a feasibility study for a project in terms of positioning, schedule and budget.
- Incorporate a scented dimension into a multi-sensorial creative approach.
- Acquire or structure knowledge of scents and their various uses in the fields of perfume and cosmetics, health, art, fashion, design, communications etc.
- Apply scent marketing to the design of fragrance products and in developing a scent merchandising plan.
- Reinforce brand image/recall by communicating with a scented logo
Learn a new profession
- Understand communication relations in a sale
- Adapt your fragrance advice to the client’s personality
- Assess the generational identity of the client, and master their different relations with perfume.
- Draw up a perfume diagnosis to provide reassuring tailor-made advice that will create customer loyalty.
- Learn key words to convert the tailormade experience into a purchase.
- Acquire, perfect or structure your theoretical and practical knowledge of fragrance - Gain in-depth knowledge of 450 raw materials.
- Master formulation by fragrance family.
- Develop your creativity
One or more training interests you? Would you like to register or have more information?